Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I tried hard not to get in the way on this site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-01-05

I tried hard not to get in the way on this site. Empty
PostSubject: I tried hard not to get in the way on this site.   I tried hard not to get in the way on this site. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:24 pm

Well, I left the site because I really didnt have enough time to commit to the site.

So I left it to people I trust.

And you all have done a good job trying to get the site up and going, But it is still failing.

So Im going to step back in and try my hardest to get this site going.

72yenko sent me a message saaying there is just way too many staff members, and I agree.

So Im going to most likely be PMing all the active members and ask you a series of question, on what we should do about that problem.

Im going to start advertising in multiple places. Im going to make a Myspace account, try to get this site on google, Yahoo, and other places.

Ive got a reviewer thats going to review the site, and im going to see what the reviwer thinks we should do.

And last off I need the members to be active, The members are what makes this site unique. Its not the background or the banner, or what type of domain name we have. Its the members.

So please if you will, will you help me out, help this site out. And Avertise and be active.

And look for a pm. Im going to build a questionaire for you to answer.

Thanks alot,

--Xmod_freak--
Back to top Go down
https://xmods-planet.forumotion.com

I tried hard not to get in the way on this site.
Page 1 of 1