Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to get this site going...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fordman
fordman

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-21

to get this site going... Empty
PostSubject: to get this site going...   to get this site going... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:38 am

ok, well, everyone knows that xmod_freak kinda quit the forum, so we have to make this forum work. first off, i would like to request to be the administrator, or at least one of them. moderator isnt cutting it for me, im sorry. next, we have to get our name out there. i stated this already, but we need to do it. i do not have a myspace or facebook, but if anyone does, find people with xmods! try to invite them over! make videos of stuff, put xmods planet on them, and try to get them to join here! and maybe everyone from here can get the name of xmods planet in their signatures on xms, xmf, or xmoding.com, maybe xmods world, but that site is basically gone.we need to get this going. i want everyone to post up new and updated pics of their xmods, stop posting as much in the off topic section, and start making tutorials for stuff. make projects and stuff, post um up! try new things! paint ur xmods and make a project thread or something! jeeze people, contact your freinds or something! from xms, i am sure there are some people whoe are fed up with how things are run over there. bondo never reads his pm's, i have pmed him countless times yet no answers. open ur eyes and get this place going. with that said, happy xmoding.
Back to top Go down
http://fordman.unlimitedforum.com
The Forum Jesus
Admin
The Forum Jesus

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: to get this site going...   to get this site going... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Actually, Bondo always reads his PMs, but only the ones with subjects that interest him.
Really, you aren't on his "Read this persons PMs" list.
Honestly, I can't think of anything you should be asking him about in the way of getting this site going.
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

PostSubject: Re: to get this site going...   to get this site going... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:44 pm

thats not what im talking about. we need this site to get up on its feet. and i have nothing against bondo, but when someone asks you for a paint job when ur expert, and offers you money to do it, you should. or anything, what if it had to do with the welfare of xms? and he didnmt read it cuz it was me? to me, thats messed up.
Back to top Go down
The Forum Jesus
Admin
The Forum Jesus

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: to get this site going...   to get this site going... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:19 pm

I'm just saying, Bondo has 0 respect for you, and anyone that does what you did.
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

PostSubject: Re: to get this site going...   to get this site going... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:04 am

we can forget about wat i did and put that aside, becuz wat im doing is trying to get this site up and going, then ill step back. people change, ok? but he has no respect, i understand that, but by rights, he should have zero respect for texan also, cuz texan did worse than me. thats not the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to get this site going...   to get this site going... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to get this site going...
Page 1 of 1