Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When will the Next Xmods be out?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
72yenko

72yenko

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-27

When will the Next Xmods be out? Empty
PostSubject: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am

I was wondering If anyone Knows about the new xmods, If theres even gonna be new ones. I Think there will be becasue Im sure the make alot of money off of them, But Does anyone Have any info on them, I dought it because they problay would have told by now but I Just wanna make sure.
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 am

I work at RS and I have not heard anything about any new Xmods.

But we did get a letter last week to put the transformers back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
https://xmods-planet.forumotion.com
72yenko

72yenko

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:14 pm

Mhmm, Aperrtly WhiteMKIV over at XMS had a bunch Of the evos at his, But I went too mine to get a few, and I got nothing, not even the Transformers, I was told that The transformers were discontinued, Also I do have a bunch of dumb kids that work at my R.s
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:26 pm

dont worry about that, he is not serious, i dont think, or he woulda bought um all, and sold them. my rs has NOTHING!!! not even any upgrades. last time i was there, they has 3 s2 kits for evo, i bought um all, ...
Back to top Go down
http://fordman.unlimitedforum.com
72yenko

72yenko

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Oh alright, Yeh My rs barley has anything, Like 2 S2's, A truck awd or 2, Last Time I seen foam tires, Oragne f-150 bk and Vette bk.
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:31 pm

The RS I work at has like a good bit of stuff there. We just dont have alot on the shelves. Ask them if they have any in the back.
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:27 am

Wait, So you work there, Would you be able too walk too the back.... Look threw your stock and Stuff, say you come across a Evo, Would you be able too take it, or pay for it and walk out with it??
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:17 pm

well, my rs had only upgrades like s2's and junk, i went it and bought them while they were on sale.
Back to top Go down
http://fordman.unlimitedforum.com
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:35 pm

72yenko wrote:
Wait, So you work there, Would you be able too walk too the back.... Look threw your stock and Stuff, say you come across a Evo, Would you be able too take it, or pay for it and walk out with it??

we dont have any stage one items, We had 2 Nissan Titans, but someguy came in and bought both of them.

But we do have a few S2 items. Like an S2 motor, race suspension, all wheel drive,and thats about it. But that was last Sunday. They have been saleing extremely fast!
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:08 pm

I wish they would just put all the stuff back on shelf.
Check your Pm's
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:34 pm

We have been told not to put them all back on the shelves.

They said just put a little amount on to save for demand. Because Xmods have a great deal of demand.

And we havent gotten (official) word about if they are going to make any new ones, we have heard rumors that they are going to make new ones though.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal

Hannibal

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 6:10 pm

I heard they weren't making any new ones. But I could be wrong. My local r/s has a couple upgrades and that's it. I've resorted to ebay last time I bought anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rhyme.tk
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:55 pm

the only thing they have now is a few of the lame transformer ones (for 30$, might get one if it drops to 20) and whatever upgrades are left. most are 97cents. but no tires to be found, dam.

and obviously Xmods have to be the best selling radioshack brand product, probly not even including the upgrades just the starter kits.

I check the site often but nothing new. if they stop them they will eventually come out with something similar. notice how they made 3 monster trucks on the same chassis, a F150, and 2 different H2's. as well as 3 cars off the same chassis, 2 RSX's and a mustang. it must continue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will the Next Xmods be out?   When will the Next Xmods be out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will the Next Xmods be out?
Page 1 of 1