Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have changed the forum a little bit.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-01-05

I have changed the forum a little bit. Empty
PostSubject: I have changed the forum a little bit.   I have changed the forum a little bit. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:43 pm

You may have noticed That I have changed the forums colors.

This is going to be our back ground for a while.

I think its a good color, but if for some reason yall dont like it, Just message me saying you dont like it. If I get three people saying they dont like it I will change it back.

And this site is barely surviving, so we need to work on getting new members. Im not talking just members on Xmodsource, im talking about new people to Xmods.

I have us listed on google and yahoo. And I am going to work on getting people from like Xmodsrc.com

So will you please help us get new members. And as this site gets bigger I will need more help running the site. So I will probly be assigning 1 more admin and 1 more mod when this site gets more members.

EDIT: I have created a group called Co-Admins. They have admin under their username, But they are orange instead of yellow.

The Co-Admins are Bob the Builder (Knvictd) and Fordman. Sorry 72yenko you were a close secound. for my decision

Edit: I have set up the quick reply box!

And I have set up a new feature called Friends/foes! To set your Friends/foes. Go to the users profile you want as a frind/foe and under their name is a spot that says "Add to friend or add to foes" Click the one you need.

Edit: I have found a new BBC code. Its called spoiler! Its really cool Put the spoiler [/SPOILER] tags around a sentence or wword you want sortof hidden
Spoiler:
, and when someone wants to see that sentence or word. They just click spoiler above the white box!

Thanks for reading this and have fun.
----Xmod freak-----

Last edited by Xmod_Freak on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xmods-planet.forumotion.com
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

PostSubject: Re: I have changed the forum a little bit.   I have changed the forum a little bit. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:38 pm

Im going to bump this to keep it in the portal

Its kindof important to read!
Back to top Go down
The Forum Jesus
Admin
The Forum Jesus

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have changed the forum a little bit.   I have changed the forum a little bit. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Would you mind putting (Knvictd) after where you typed Bob the Builder?
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

PostSubject: Re: I have changed the forum a little bit.   I have changed the forum a little bit. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Ok, I did it!
Back to top Go down
CobaltDude06
CobaltDude06

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: I have changed the forum a little bit.   I have changed the forum a little bit. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:59 pm

lookin good i like the changes keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

PostSubject: Re: I have changed the forum a little bit.   I have changed the forum a little bit. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:04 pm

Thanks cobaltdude.
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I have changed the forum a little bit.   I have changed the forum a little bit. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:50 pm

the forum is attractive but i think it can be better. we should go green or blue, red is so ugly!
Back to top Go down
http://fordman.unlimitedforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have changed the forum a little bit.   I have changed the forum a little bit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have changed the forum a little bit.
Page 1 of 1