Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

post content

Go down 
+3
The Forum Jesus
Xmod_Freak
mr death
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mr death

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-01-22

post content Empty
PostSubject: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:50 am

so heres the deal say wot your told and dont have your own opinion or the mods will remove your posts

or thats the way i find it
maybe its just that yenko doesnt like it when you prove him wrong ?

either way
freedom of speech not here it seems

feb 9th
lets see how long this stays up
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-01-05

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:49 am

mr death wrote:
so heres the deal say wot your told and dont have your own opinion or the mods will remove your posts

or thats the way i find it
maybe its just that yenko doesnt like it when you prove him wrong ?

either way
freedom of speech not here it seems

feb 9th
lets see how long this stays up

We let you have a freedom of speech, The only reason we delete post is if they show a fair ammount of disrespect for members.

Because one of the most important things I want on this site is respect.

Thanks alot
--Xmod_Freak--
Back to top Go down
https://xmods-planet.forumotion.com
mr death

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:45 pm

[quote="Xmod_Freak
We let you have a freedom of speech, The only reason we delete post is if they show a fair ammount of disrespect for members.

Because one of the most important things I want on this site is respect.

Thanks alot
--Xmod_Freak--[/quote]

and i understand that but if that is the case why are yenko's derogatory posts left up ??????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Tell me where it is at and I will see about it.
Back to top Go down
mr death

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:19 pm

how this for starters ? not how a mod should conduct themselvs imo

Subject: Re: Post a picture or two or your girl, wife or girlfriend! Yesterday at 1:50 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, If your a girl,... That means your lesibain please? Please say yes! Haha, If your a STRAIGHT girl, I guess just put you and your Boyfirend or seomthing...
if Your a lesbain [ please say yes ] then post a few pictures of you =]
Back to top Go down
The Forum Jesus
Admin
The Forum Jesus

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-01-21

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:46 pm

This is no way to treat a new member, and coming from the owner of the forum too. Ouch man:

Xmod_Freak wrote:
xmodzzz wrote:
*awkward silence*

AH! A gay baby was born!

Dude, that happened along time ago, Because I dont think you were just born! lol!

If you guys want to be a growing community, you need to step your game and get cracking on the overall attitude.
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

Number of posts : 155

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:04 pm

agreed, this forum is never going to grow if you treat members with disrespect, even if it is a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://fordman.unlimitedforum.com
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:47 pm

I will tighten up when this sie gets more popular, And I am going to start tightening up soon.
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-27

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:53 pm

When you prove me wrong?
What have you "Proved me wrong" about may I ask?
Listen, when you came here, And started stuff with xmod freak, Who was the one that stepped up and helped you, and told you if you need anything come too me, well you consider yourself someone whom knows it all, thinking your better then all us, thniking you know more then us?
Im here too help, and too watch what goes on, If you dont like it, You can leave, thats my opinon, Im not trying too do anything too xmod freak's site, beings im not like that, but you, your really driving me crazy.

Mr. death, that post that I posted about the person and there girlfriend, / boyfriend whatever, Im sure everyone here knows I was joking.

I think someone needs too straighten up, this is really pissing me off. and Im sorry for saying that, but if he's trying too infer freedom of speech, there it is!

EDIT: Thats one time I did somehting like that, How about when you started on Xmod freak, what about that?
Lets show everyone your flaws, Even if It was a joke [ refering too me ] I messed up, Ill admit it, I was just joking though. If that drove that person off of here, looks like thats my fault eh?
Sure.
I agree with everyone, we do need too step it up, we also need more then 25 members also.
theres Alot of stuff we need. But we cant all get it, Hell, Id like too have a few millon, sure you would too right? We cant all be that rich can we?
Didnt think so.

Edit # 2:
mr death wrote:
72yenko wrote:
I agree With Xmodcarbon,
He's just been on my nerves since he came here and now hes really pushing it.
Im sorry Xmod freak and Carbon,
And for you Mr. Death. you do notice... I'm a mod, so for one that means I could make sure you dont come back here..... I mean, serously your that stupid...?
-Thanks.

that would be your loss buddy as i seem to be the only one here that knows anything about this hobby and ooooooo look at me shake big scary mod pmpl

Read the 2 lines above this ^^, Who agree's he knows more then this "Hobby?"
Back to top Go down
mr death

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:50 pm

if you wana start a war then so be it the FACTS are you know noting about this hobby FACT
2 there is no way on this earth you should be a mod with your attitude (and past record may i add) you all would know about that but hey guess wot yenko deleated the post
3 wile ever there are mods like you here this will never become a good forum the standard is already set as you have proved its guna be hard for the admin to recover from that and get order all new members will see is "if the mods can get away with it so can i "

need i go on ??? dindnt think so
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:01 pm

for one buddy, If you dont like me, so be it. I could really care less...
Fact, I bet I know alot more about this hobby then you do.
Fact, I deserve too be a mod in my eyes, and xmod freaks, yours, I couldnt give a shit less what you think buddy, Your just out too ruin Freaks fourm.
Fact, I dont think your 30 years old, or 33, whatever, learn too spell.
You may think it will be hard too recover, all we really need are some members that know what there talking about.. Example, You think you no everything, prove me that you can fix a xmod.
And yeah, I think you should go on, I like hearing all your bullshit,
Back to top Go down
XPD-8 Racer
XPD-8 Racer

Number of posts : 69

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:30 pm

Dang this is like a war and i aint' getting involved unless i need to.
I hope this turns out for the better and we need to work on getting members...
Back to top Go down
http://california-gtr-club.forumotion.com/index.htm
72yenko

72yenko

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:35 pm

yeah, this is a war no one needs too be in, Its bullshit is what I think.
Back to top Go down
XPD-8 Racer
XPD-8 Racer

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:36 pm

Yeah me too.
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:37 pm

No one did anything in my veiw, too deserve him too freak out, Seems like Im the bad person here, If anyone agrees, tell me, Ill leave.
Back to top Go down
XPD-8 Racer
XPD-8 Racer

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:39 pm

I don't you help which is what we need here so don't go........ Sad
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Haha thanks Carbon, atleast you make me feel welcome here....

And FYI mr. death, I dont care about your opioion about me leaving, so too not waste your time, You dont have too say you dont want me here, I already know you dont.
Back to top Go down
XPD-8 Racer
XPD-8 Racer

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:42 pm

72yenko wrote:
Haha thanks Carbon, atleast you make me feel welcome here....

And FYI mr. death, I dont care about your opioion about me leaving, so too not waste your time, You dont have too say you dont want me here, I already know you dont.
wow dude thats deep. affraid
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Yeah I know, and I no its no way too welcome new people, and I'm sure if a new person here would read that, they wouldnt feel too nice or welcome, But right now he has me extremely 'mad'
Back to top Go down
XPD-8 Racer
XPD-8 Racer

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:53 pm

i know how you feel and we just need to not get "mad" cause its just typing and its not anything threatening twards anyone....yet.
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Mr Death has made some members angry, But he hasnt done anything major.

So we dont need to have a war so I would appreciate it if you just calmed down, and just ignore what Mr. Death says, Thats what I do.

And Yenko you have done alot for this site and you deserve you mod-ship.

Thanks alot
--Xmod Freak--
Back to top Go down
mr death

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:59 am

you think you know more than me eh ?
try me buddy
and fyi im 31
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 pm

For one Mr death, I never said I know more, But I'm not so sure about you know more then me, and others on here. Also, I could really care less if your 30,31,33 or 50, I try and get along with everyone, I will just do what Freak told me and Ignore you so you dont make me mad,
Back to top Go down
wesside79

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-17

post content Empty
PostSubject: need help hooking up twin turbo to evo   post content Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:26 pm

I have a topcad twin turbo for kyosho mini z . i was told by the guy who gave it to me that his friend had changed the wires to set it up for an xmod. i was wondering if any one could tell me what i need to solder and where?I am trying to install it on my evo . any info would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Hey Pm me with a picture, I wanna see what your talking about.
If Its what I think, Then It doesnt do anything, Just pm me, Ill help you dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

post content Empty
PostSubject: Re: post content   post content Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post content
Page 1 of 1