Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barricade project

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltDude06
CobaltDude06

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:57 pm

right now im in the process of changing up my barricade in a few ways.
right now it has the mustang gt front end on it frm the body kit the one with the chrome grill it makes barricade look different but in a good way.
i also plain on repainting and trying to make some custoum parts soon.
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:14 am

If you have any problems with your barricade, I would advise you to take it back to RS. We are having chassis problems with the transformers!
Back to top Go down
https://xmods-planet.forumotion.com
CobaltDude06
CobaltDude06

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:00 am

i had a problem with the first two barricades i bought and returned im on my third one and so far it works great my first one stopped turning all together and the second was already broken when i opened the box
Back to top Go down
CobaltDude06
CobaltDude06

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:08 pm

does anybody have any suggestions on what i should do to my barricade project right now it has the mustang gt front end on it and some drag slicks on the back with the foam tires up front.
I was wondering what else i might be able to do it to it because im kinda stuck i know that i want to repaint it but im not sure what color combo i should use and im stuck on a design that i want in the paint.
Any help is welcome thanks
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:36 pm

It would look awsome painted Fire engine red with black rims, hood, spoiler mirrors. And have blacked out tail lights and head lights. And do red chassis parts.

That would be awsome!!!!
Back to top Go down
CobaltDude06
CobaltDude06

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:22 pm

that actually might not look to bad ill try it out and see if i like thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:25 pm

It was no problem, I hope it turns out good.
Back to top Go down
CobaltDude06
CobaltDude06

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:50 pm

i hope it turns out good to more than likely the police lights are going to stay on it and if i dont like the way they look i can always take them off so many different things that i want to do to barricade lol
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Ok, Post the project while you are doing it if you can.
Back to top Go down
CobaltDude06
CobaltDude06

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:32 pm

i will try to post pics of this project when i have time
Back to top Go down
mr death

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:32 am

Xmod Freak wrote:
If you have any problems with your barricade, I would advise you to take it back to RS. We are having chassis problems with the transformers!

This is just a warning, next offence will lead to a temporary ban!

Edited by: Xmod Freak!
Back to top Go down
XPD-8 Racer
XPD-8 Racer

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:35 pm

mr death wrote:
Xmod Freak wrote:

thats amazing i didnt know you owned RS !!!!!! WOT A DICK !
read the rules don't flame!
or your out you got me?
Back to top Go down
http://california-gtr-club.forumotion.com/index.htm
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 1:58 pm

[quote="mr death"]
Xmod Freak wrote:

This is justa warning! quote]

I am giving you a warning this time next time it will result in a temporary ban!

ps: I dont own RS I work at RS!
Back to top Go down
mr death

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:20 pm

[quote="Xmod Freak"]
mr death wrote:
Xmod Freak wrote:

I am giving you a warning this time next time it will result in a temporary ban!

then you should know more about xmods
its bad enuf that you work at rs and dont know a thing but to be a mod and know shit that just takes the piss
ps your still a dick
o yea i see you removed your pontless post in anouncments ha ha just prove my point even more
D....I.....C....K.....

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:22 pm

Mr. Xmod, Was that Nessacry too come and Bash, Flame , spam this, Question
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:24 pm

[quote="mr death"]
Xmod Freak wrote:
mr death wrote:
Xmod Freak wrote:

then you should know more about xmods
its bad enuf that you work at rs and dont know a thing but to be a mod and know shit that just takes the piss
ps your still a dick
o yea i see you removed your pontless post in anouncments ha ha just prove my point even more
D....I.....C....K.....

Dude, I know a good bit about Xmods, And I am not sure what post you are talking about.

I will give you one more warning so stop spamming!
Back to top Go down
mr death

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:25 pm

72yenko wrote:

I FEEL IT WAS YES
this guy has a responsibilty to his members if he clearly knows nothing then he has no right starting a forum that is ment to help people
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:27 pm

mr death wrote:
72yenko wrote:

I FEEL IT WAS YES
this guy has a responsibilty to his members if he clearly knows nothing then he has no right starting a forum that is ment to help people

Dude, I know alot about Xmods, now I dont know were you get your false ideas at, but you need to calm down and stop spamming, I have given you alot of chances and I dont want to have to ban you.
Back to top Go down
mr death

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Dude, I know a good bit about Xmods, And I am not sure what post you are talking about.

I will give you one more warning so stop spamming![/quote]

how the hell is this spamming scratch

first rule know wot your talking about before you say it and make an ass of yourself !
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Mr Death, If you have something Against Xmod freak, Try and work it out with him, Instead of being A dck too him, Im sure It'd be alot better off for all of use if you would just stop, and Be nice, and No it really wasnt nessisary....
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:32 pm

mr death wrote:

I will give you one more warning so stop spamming!

Quote :
how the hell is this spamming scratch

first rule know wot your talking about before you say it and make an ass of yourself !

Your spamming by not posting on topic, by calling me out and being rude!

I know what I am talking about, you just need to figure out what you are talking about!
Back to top Go down
mr death

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 pm

72yenko wrote:
Mr Death, If you have something Against Xmod freak, Try and work it out with him, Instead of being A dck too him, Im sure It'd be alot better off for all of use if you would just stop, and Be nice, and No it really wasnt nessisary....

i have nothing against him and im sorry for hijacking this thread
but i feel admin of site have an obligation to its members to provide the best information available and this guy isnt cappable of doing so with his limited knoledge
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:35 pm

mr death wrote:
72yenko wrote:

but i feel admin of site have an obligation to its members to provide the best information available and this guy isnt cappable of doing so with his limited knoledge

How do you know if I have limited knowlege, You have barely been here.

Ask anyone here and see if I help them out.
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:38 pm

I see abousutly Nothing wrong with anything Xmod freak has said, I have nothing seen anything wrong with what Xmod freak has been saying, Never the less I have not seen You help any one out either, we all try, and Some dont always susceed.
Mr Death, May you please show us what He has done wrong, I see nothing. I just joined today, and xmod freak has showen me nothing wrong with this fourm, with him, Or any members expect one... This is a great fourm, It may not be popular, But what the hell does that matter?
I think maybe you just need too calm down, And Just forget this Mr death, I mean really, Start over, Clean slate...
Back to top Go down
mr death

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Xmod Freak wrote:
mr death wrote:
72yenko wrote:

How do you know if I have limited knowlege, You have barely been here.

Ask anyone here and see if I help them out.

dude you have like 10 members at most who am i guna ask Question
iv seen you on XMS and that place is a newb fest you being one of the biggest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barricade project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barricade project   Barricade project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barricade project
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next