Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bayvillemodders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merc3des

merc3des

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Bayvillemodders Empty
PostSubject: Bayvillemodders   Bayvillemodders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Whattup? Well I am the owner of another website and looking to partner with another website. We just made our own forum last month. Most of our members aren't using it! It's frustrating.

go to www.bayvillemodders.com

its what we're about

cars:

Xmods Mustang (96 i think?) soft tread, awd, white differential on both sides of the drive shaft, stage 1 white neo mags motor,tight turns, all directly soldered to the board and deans plugs

Xmods Yellow Honda Civic basically stock except for stage 2 and all gpm parts.

Xmods Evolution long chassis and a mercedes body. Got the body on fleabay. 2x3 Fets, stilletto, chili motor, lithium polymer 2s2p pack.

Xmods Black silverado. Crawler that pulls a trailer.

Xmods NSX Tight turns, lithium, atomic stock awd motor, awd, and rear strut bar.

AND a lot of other cars, busted cars and projects that go on and on. The cars above are my racers. My shelfers are countless.

I really wanna partner. Post back.

Idea: I get members from my forum to your forum. You get ppl to use my website thru advertising. I get ppl to your forum through advertising. You aren't obliged to make my moderators your moderators.
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Bayvillemodders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayvillemodders   Bayvillemodders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:01 pm

is bayville a city? if so I see no need for me to join. but welcome here anyway. join the ARX crew!
Back to top Go down
merc3des

merc3des

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Bayvillemodders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayvillemodders   Bayvillemodders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Yea well it is. You don't need to join just go to it. It just strictly an advertising partnership. Membership makes all vinyls for sale $3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bayvillemodders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayvillemodders   Bayvillemodders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bayvillemodders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xmods-planet :: Lobby :: Introductions-
Jump to: