Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tired of this crap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Tired of this crap Empty
PostSubject: Tired of this crap   Tired of this crap Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:41 pm

alright, this is the 4th screw up that one of my Xmods has made.

I got both transformer Xmods today, for just 30$. I am disappointed by how stupid the rims look on the camaro. I change the knuckles to brakes then when I pop off the right front one, a part cracks. now my wheel no longer has support.

then I try to put in the stage 2 motor in the mustang. and it wont budge. checked everything. the wheels wont move in the same direction but they will opposite.

this reminds me of how that happened to my hummer. I got so pissed that I threw it down and broke the rear right driveshaft.

also, my scion is now failing me. it decides when it wants to be fast. and it will always spin out all day.

this isn't a forsale thread, but if anyone wants to take them all off my hands I wont mind.
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Tired of this crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of this crap   Tired of this crap Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Transformers always we screwed up,
They were taken off the line for awhile, Recalled.
Rims on the camrao are stupid looking.
The motors on the transformers are on way tight, I know, I have 3.
The wheels are moving in different directions because the diff. isnt lock.
Sucks for the hummer...
Sorry for the Tc.
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

Tired of this crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of this crap   Tired of this crap Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:28 pm

ok, I got the mustang motor problem solved. the case was on too tight, so tight that it cudn't turn. but I will be using it on the sidewalk and bumpy places as it will be the beater so I doubt that the screws will stay on. oh well, I have 4 from the police lights that I took off, and the spoiler that I tried to take off.

shud I go stiff springs in front, soft in rear? its for intence abuse.

and the scion, well that is sad. I'll probly switch the motor, but its most likely that its been in too many crashes, cause the steering is a bit off center, that started 2 weeks prior to speed issues.

the hummer I'm thinkin its the same thing as with the saleen mustang. so I'll try it out, and maybe buy new driveshafts.

the camaro is just going back. I'm currently deciding if I were to get the full 20$ back (therefore making the mustang worth just 10$ cause of a 10 off 40 coupon) if I shud buy another. if so, I want a completely new one as the body is already messed up
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Tired of this crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of this crap   Tired of this crap Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:41 pm

I said for the stang, go med all around for a beater.

Not sure what too tell ya dude, its your money, Im completey outta xmods, Just need too sell the crap.
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

Tired of this crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of this crap   Tired of this crap Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:05 pm

fooking shet.

I exchanged the camaro for the last one they had. unfortunately it was a band 6, a band I already have. anyway, as I take off teh first rim for brake installation, that same part, that holds the wheel in place, breaks in 2. radioshack POS.

thats the same place that the problem happend with the first one, but atleast with the first one it almost had a reason. this is just crap.

plastic parts FTL. maybe its just meant to be left stock?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tired of this crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of this crap   Tired of this crap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired of this crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xmods-planet :: Xmods :: General Discussion/Questions/contest-
Jump to: