Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-03-27

H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Empty
PostSubject: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 pm

I've got a H2 with the rims and tires upgrade. it has a broken rear right driveshaft and broken right mirror. otherwise its good. asking 30$

yellow skyline body with minor imperfections asking 20$

and the beastly RSX type Sexy is for sale as well . you shud have seen pics of that before, underneath is just a stage 2 motor but it sits quite low as well. both bodys are in near flawless condition. you decide the price...

pics of others to come soon

I also have upgrades like the neons, truck and car AWD kit, and most of the suspension package.
Back to top Go down
Xmod_Freak
Admin
Xmod_Freak

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:45 pm

You really need to post pictures of the items you are selling.
Back to top Go down
https://xmods-planet.forumotion.com
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:57 pm

H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Zx67hz

H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ 2d9egap

thats the RSX
Back to top Go down
merc3des

merc3des

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 am

How much for the Black RSX? I can trade for it. I have lithium kits, PN Racing motors, body kits, I have mostly everything. I run my own store. Is it a generation 1 suspension set? I've been looking everywhere for one!
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:41 pm

did you want the whole RSX or just the body? oh, I also have the stock rims painted gloss black. as for price, you make an offer please.
Back to top Go down
merc3des

merc3des

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Just that drop dead sexy body. I could say something vulgar but I don't know you that well =p! Maybe err uhh $25. Just a suggestion, don't jump on me.
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:57 pm

ehh, sorry. the car isn't much w/o that body, its mainly my looker. all it has a stage 2 motor. rather just sell it whole or not at all.

I'll consider 30$. ebay?
Back to top Go down
merc3des

merc3des

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Okay $30 for body but how much you desire for the whole car. 100% ebay feedback =). Well list it with no pictures and the letter [A] as the description so nobody buys it when it first starts. I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:40 pm

give me a number then.

my feedback is 61, all positive, only sold one item before tho.

oh, and there is one problem, the range on the car is a bit short, noticeably shorter than on my evo.
Back to top Go down
merc3des

merc3des

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Well the range is screwed up, huh? I can repair that as soon as I get it. I really just want the body so err 45?
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:11 pm

45$ for the body, sure. but for the whole thing then no. need to get tools and I'll fix the range problem myself. oh and if you do want that body alone, do you want the black hood too? or just the carbon plastic? cause as oyou can see the black one is on the silver RSX and it looks hot.
Back to top Go down
merc3des

merc3des

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:33 pm

$38 for the body and both hoods
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:01 pm

OK, allow me to get shipping price and a box. looking forward to dealing with you.
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:02 pm

H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ 2dn8uv

heres the skyline body.

H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ 2heaka1

and the hummer and RSX on black painted stockies
Back to top Go down
XPD-8 Racer
XPD-8 Racer

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Is the skyline in mint shape?Or close?
Back to top Go down
http://california-gtr-club.forumotion.com/index.htm
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:38 pm

yes its close to mint, has some minor scratches in the paint on the front bumper, but youd need to hold it within 6 inches of your eyes to notice it. and some glue residue on the side skirts, I dont know, I wasn't the first person to own it.
Back to top Go down
The Forum Jesus
Admin
The Forum Jesus

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:41 am

Which one are you talking about has scratches and stuff?
You listed 3 things in the title....
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:35 pm

sorry, it was the Skyline body I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+   H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H2 starter kit, Skyline body, RSX+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xmods-planet :: Buy/ Sell/Trade :: B/S/T-
Jump to: