Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where/how do you race?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Where/how do you race? Empty
PostSubject: Where/how do you race?   Where/how do you race? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:16 pm

So I'm thinking I'm definetly the radioshack Xmodder that uses mine the most out of everyone, not including people that do custom lithiums and whatnot. but I race mine atleast once a week at the roller hockey rink. it takes quite a beating on the car, the rear left of my scion's side skirt is broken off and so is the front right. thank goodness the car is silver and I have silver sharpies.

so we set up cones usually about 10 of them, and use the goalies as U-e's with a cone in the middle and organize the rest of them. There's also 5' by 2" fencing that can be used in the garage occaisionally as well as at the rink for tight lo gear Auto X's.

so where and how do you race?
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Where/how do you race? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where/how do you race?   Where/how do you race? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:15 am

right now there is nowhere to race for me, im the only one that races around me.
Back to top Go down
http://fordman.unlimitedforum.com

Where/how do you race?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xmods-planet :: Xmods :: General Discussion/Questions/contest-
Jump to: