Xmods-planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xmods-planet

The place for Xmods, and cars!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

steering allignment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-03-27

steering allignment Empty
PostSubject: steering allignment   steering allignment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm

well as you may have guess, I have a problem with it on the RSX. it takes about 20-30 clicks of the L button to get it strait. but sometimes it will still disobey. go too much left, then return to right.

this cud be from when I clipped the antenna in the motor mount, removed the screw an hour later and had the car go up in smoke and smell like BBQ for a week since the batteries were still in.

help please. is that the problem or shud I go in and try to manually allign it from before the turn on?
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: steering allignment   steering allignment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Id just manually Alighn it, sounds like your front servo pot is WAY off center.
Back to top Go down
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: steering allignment   steering allignment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 pm

so how do I do it with the gen1? I'm very unfamiliar with that chassis. all I did was the motor, thats it.

I know I messed around a lil bit with the TC servo and got it strait, but that was when I first got it, a while ago.
Back to top Go down
72yenko

72yenko

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: steering allignment   steering allignment Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm

I think theres a tut on XMS, check that out.
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: steering allignment   steering allignment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:18 am

stop referring to xms! jeeze, we need to get this site going and always looking back on xms is not the way to do it. try to help him out and then quote wats on xms, dont give him the link, QUOTE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://fordman.unlimitedforum.com
Spade
ARX club member
Spade

PostSubject: Re: steering allignment   steering allignment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:42 pm

well thanks for that. but the thing is like bipolar. when you take it off it usually requires a different number of taps on the L button to get it strait
Back to top Go down
fordman
fordman

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: steering allignment   steering allignment Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:47 pm

all my cars are like that.
Back to top Go down
http://fordman.unlimitedforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steering allignment   steering allignment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

steering allignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xmods-planet :: Xmods :: General Discussion/Questions/contest-
Jump to: